AUSPF initiates a Micro-Accounting Project:
In February 2012 , AUSPF, TIWOSA, and Lewis Kaburia, an accountant, began a
Micro-Accounting pilot project in Meru, Kenya.
This Micro-Accounting Project is a pivotal component in the effort to provide
sustainable capacity building, entrepreneurial skills training and technical assistance to
TIWOSA and its members.
The project is designed to help TIWOSA entrepreneurs internalize, and practice the
skills that were introduced by AUSPF during January and August 2010 Business
These skills included:
● Business plan development
● Income and Expense - Profit and Loss
● Marketing development
● Recordkeeping and Analysis
● New products and services exploration and
● Monitoring business progress and success
The goal of this pilot Micro-Accounting project is to help TIWOSA members to improve their accounting and inventory control skills.